Comfortable, Pain-Free Care Has Always Been Our Priority!
You wouldn’t know it from looking at our offices today, but Eagle Falls Dentistry is the oldest dental practice in Bloomingdale. First opening our doors in 1972—under the name Associated Dental Care (ADC), Eagle Falls Dentistry has been serving patients in the region for over 40 years. What’s been the secret to our success? From the very beginning, Eagle Falls Dentistry has combined old-fashioned patient care with cutting-edge dental technology. It’s a combination that’s impossible to beat!
State-of-the-Art Dentistry From Our Family to yours!
At Eagle Falls Dentistry , our work truly is a family affair. Dr. Adam C. Szatkowski is a second-generation dentist who took over the practice from his father following his retirement in 2002. It was his father who first founded the practice thirty years before. All these years later, we continue to search for the latest and most effective equipment to deliver top-quality results.
Some examples of our advanced dental technology include:
- Amalgam separator: Instead of allowing mercury from old fillings to enter the public sewer, this equipment collects the amalgam for proper disposal.
- Biolase Laser: In lieu of scraping, the laser treatment of gum disease offers a more effective, less painful alternative.
- Digital imaging/X-rays: Digital imaging improves the safety and clarity of dental X-rays to deliver more precise results.
- Drufomat scan pressure machine: The fabrication of removable dental appliances has never been faster or more precise!
- E4D CAD/CAM: This system allows us to offer same-day crowns, fillings, and veneers that look perfectly natural.
- In-House Laboratory: Not only can we get results faster, but we can also cut out the middleman which means fewer things can go wrong!
- Intraoral camera: This camera gives us the ability to image the mouth at angles that were impossible just a few years ago.
In addition to having the latest technology, we have the most experienced, best-supplied dental office in Bloomingdale. To put this technology to work for you and your family, call Eagle Falls Dentistry at (630) 984-5180 to schedule a visit.